Tuesday, October 22, 2019

SOMEBODY got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ...


Tuesday. Well, I'm not cranky (yet) but I didn't get much sleep last night due to Coda's whatever ailment of his insides that didn't let him lie down for more than a couple minutes at a time and going outside many times. 2:30 was the last time on the clock I saw. Then getting up at 5. I don't know if I'll make it watching my shows tonight meaning I'd have to stay up until 10pm.



I missed last week's This Is Us and I haven't viewed it yet, however, tonight, it's "Storybook Love":

Rebecca hosts a dinner party. Kevin tries to support those around him. Randall faces concerns about how his family is adjusting to their new home.
And New Amsterdam, "The Karman Line":


When Sharpe has a case that hits close to home, she and Max team up to make things right for the patient. Meanwhile, Iggy and Bloom are forced to make a tough call on a unique situation.

Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: