Friday, October 25, 2019

Oh it's Friday


TGIF



Tonight on TV we have Live PD. I also have the season finale of Making the Team.


They have one more cut to make the final roster this year. It would be nice if they wouldn't make it. This is from week 9 of auditioning all summer.

And I also have a new episode of The Great British Baking Show. It's the semi-finals --- four down to three.


On Sunday, I have NCIS Los Angeles, "Provenance":



The NCIS team searches for a stolen painting valued at $40 million after online chatter indicates the artwork is being sold on the black market to fund terrorist activity


For the weekend, I have a seminar tomorrow. Danielle's "Really Scary Beings Among Us":

As the leaves turn and the ethers thin, it’s better than ghost stories around the campfire – because the tales are real! Though Danielle Egnew spends her days channeling angels, she has been the lead Psychic Investigator with many paranormal teams both privately and publicly, in film and TV, examining some of the most dark forces known to human kind. Darkness is a force which exists with The Light. And though technically it is nothing to be feared, many suffer under the fear that these beings bring with them.

Today is the last very nice day of 2019. It's been in the upper 60s. However that changes....


Tomorrow apparently a storm is moving in. The good news is I got new tires on my vehicle today so I'm ready.


I'm nearly finished with what I'm calling my two chocolate-and-pearl bracelets -- I just need to add the clasps now.


And I'd like to finish my robin blue and pearl bracelet tonight too.

Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: