Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Afternoon thoughts....


Wednesday.

Steve has the gun range tonight but he may not be going because he had to do a service call out of town. He isn't heartbroken if he doesn't make it.



Nothing on TV tonight. I wound up watching Arrow. I had to. The finale, fergoodnesssakes.


I did tear up a little. It's over.


I'll have to go back and watch some of this season. Apparently Oliver did something that made some beloved characters come back from being killed. I was confused there for a bit.


A friend of mine who does angel tarot card readings and has done events in town, called me on Sunday to tell me about a new event happening in September along the lines of the Renaissance Fair though more along a them of fairies. She asked if I'd be interested in sharing a table with her to sell my jewelry. After some thought, I supposed that was as good an opportunity to get my toes wet in that kind of thing as any. And I was looking on Youtube and came across this bracelet tutorial and thought it was cute, quick and easy to make, and maybe something I could do for this fairy fair thing.


I have most of the materials, I think, just a couple things I needed to pick up at the bead store today so I'm hoping to give this bracelet a whirl this evening.


Have a good day




Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: