Tuesday, January 14, 2020

We can't take nap?


Sigh, if only.

Ok, busy times tonight. Shows are back from hiatus. I've got This Is Us, "Light and Shadows":

Kevin searches for romance. Kate meets Toby's Crossfit friends. Randall travels to LA to be with Rebecca.

And New Amsterdam, "Code Silver":

With the hospital on lockdown after the patients from Rikers escape from their beds, Helen and Max find themselves in a situation that could cost them their lives. Meanwhile, Bloom must put aside her pain to help a patient in need, and Iggy is forced to come to terms with the issues in his marriage.

And I'll do some bead crocheting while viewing.

Currently starting DARING by Mike Shepherd. 9th of 17 in Kris Longknife series, SFF.

Lieutenant Commander Kris Longknife leads a reconnaissance mission of the vast uncharted regions of space. No one, least of all Kris, expects to find a hostile alien starship. Now, she must determine the extent of the alien threat-and whether to start an interstellar war...

Published 2011; 368 pages.

I'm also looking at some audiobooks to listen to as an option while beading. I'll let you know. I've got some credits stored up at Audible, I may go crazy.



It's about zero degrees out so I'm going to make potato soup. I haven't made that in years. Sounds nummy. And I'll have some chai tea when I get home. Comfort food.




Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: