Thursday, January 23, 2020

Friday's coming soon, right?


Friday Eve.

I gave up on the 14-bead circumference bracelet. The purple beads losing their color irritated me. I did start the 8/0 bead black thread bracelet. This was actually, many months ago, my first attempt at bead crocheting. I didn't realize then that doing it with black thread is actually rather difficult (at least for me) because it's difficult to see the lay of the thread. Also at the time, the beads were too small for a beginner like me. And this black thread is very light weight so again for a beginner it wasn't a good go. Since then, I've learned it's easier for me to start any project with three rows of an alternating color even with a pattern. So this is what I started last night:


And I'm enjoying it again. I may need a little more practice to do a larger circumferenced project.



Nothing on TV tonight. Probably have Law & Order on while we have dinner.



Have a great day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: