Monday, May 24, 2021

Focusing on cute and positive this week


 Monday. Our receptionist has the week off. Doing her job, check. Service Manager quit and only gave us one week notice. I'm doing the scheduling of his job, check. We haven't had a good order of doors come in in about a month because of a software switch over at the plant at the beginning of the month so I can't schedule any door installs and the pickings to send the guys out on jobs is getting slim. Check. 

 


But it will be ok. Positive attitude and all.


We'll get through it one day at a time. Good vibes and showing up.


Nothing really on TV tonight though we'll watch Street Outlaws during dinner. I think Steve is having left over chicken ala king and I still need to make some chicken egg roll soup for the week so I'll probably have some of that. And I hope to do some beading before reading before bed.

We'll get through it.



Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: