Wednesday, May 12, 2021

My spirit animal


Wednesday.  


 It's just been a weird energy day. I can't explain. Things are just going cattywompus in dealing with people today.



 Steve still stayed home with the cold. Service manager had a couple appointments with his cellulitis in the morning. Our commercial crew decided to have a "precious" day and can't seem to do a) accomplish anything, b) accomplish anything without calling in five times, c) do anything efficiently, d) decided they're attached at the hip when just one person could accomplish the something.

 


 Yeah, I'm getting there. I'm still going to take the afternoon off to go to the bead shop. (really it's only missing 3 hours of work).

 


 Steve would normally have the gun range tonight. I don't think he's going but ya never know. I don't have anything on TV. I didn't bead tonight but maybe momentum will carry me through and I may continue with that this evening or I may just read.

 Either way, I'm keeping a positive attitude. Mostly.

 

 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: