Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Deep thoughts ... or planning escape

 Wednesday

Reading update:

I don't have reading sprints to run tonight. Last night's sprints had technical difficulties up the wazoo in the first hour. I don't know why. It settled out when I shut down everything except my streaming program and the YouTube ambient music.

 You know what I need to do? I need to do many things.

  • Read SO many fantasy books that have piled up
  • I need to start at least three crochet projects
  • I need to start the diamond painting project
  • I need to clean out the house. Period.
  • I need to start research for the time period that I'm setting the book I want to write ... and start writing it.
  • Catch up on many YouTube vlogs

And that's just in the off-hours.

Steve's got the gun range tonight. I must do some things -- at least ONE -- from the list above.

 


Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: