Monday, September 9, 2019

Do we have to go back to work?



Back to it.



Nothing on TV for me tonight. A couple football games I may play in the background, maybe. Steve has a super secret extra board meeting so he won't be home. I'll either bead or read.



 Currently reading A CIVIL CAMPAIGN by Lois McMaster Bujold. 13th of 17 in the Vorkosigan Saga series.



Ekaterin is violently allergic to marriage as a result of her first exposure. But as Miles learned from his late career in galactic covert ops, if a frontal assault won't do, go to subterfuge. He has a cunning plan. Lord Mark Vorkosigan has a problem: his love for the sunny Kareen, daughter of Commodore Koudelka, has just become unrequited again.

Published 1999; 405 pages.

The weekend was pretty good. We stopped by Ales for Trails on Friday evening but didn't stay long. I had the bead class on Saturday and then stopped by the bead shop again on Sunday for a trunk sale where I picked up some gemstone beads. I watched some football - Dallas won their first game of the season.



Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: