Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Ha cha!


Last night's TV was pretty good. This Is Us was the boring-est ep I've ever seen but whatever. And we now who didn't make it from the ambulance crash. They were sneaky but they did reveal it eventually.  Let the new TV season begin.



Tonight, I wasn't really going to have anything to watch on Wednesdays but I recently promised our Service Manager that I would watch The Masked Singer with him so he'd have someone to talk to about it the next day. What is The Masked Singer, you may be asking?





 Yes, it's a reality show featuring B level or less celebrities. And, yes, it's TWO HOURS tonight.


I was hoping to get a TV tray or portable table thing so I could bead while watching but I haven't had the chance to do that yet. Maybe I could read.


Steve's got the gun range tonight so it will just be me and the boys hanging out.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: