Thursday, April 8, 2021

Determined to have a good attitude

 


Thursday.  Steve stayed home today because he's had gun range events the last two nights, our service manager will be gone tomorrow and Monday, he's got a shooting tournament on Saturday, and some kind of retirement party thing on Sunday.

 


 We've got Battlebots to watch tonight on TV. I'm making monster salads for dinner, I think, instead of dealing with take out from Red Robin.

 


 I may play with some beads while we watch the show. Speaking of, when I was at the bead shop yesterday, Anne had put the bracelet up for what we're doing sometime in May.

 


 I pride myself not only on figuring out how to do the project ahead of time (my knowledge of bead weaving has improved) because I want to not be a problem child during the class (we do have those) and because I want to make the right color choice (because I'm a diva and sometimes colors look good in their tubes but not good in the design) ... I also pride myself on being really good at finding stuff on the Internet. I don't give up. I try different key words and combinations. I try different websites.  So I went looking for this pattern last night. 

 


 A couple hours later .... BUT I FOUND IT! Ha! Eventually.

I'm thinking at this early stage in my creative process, that I may go with a candy apple red on the outside and gold on the inside. We'll see if I can get the right tones. Red isn't a color I usually go to in making jewelry.

 


 Other color thoughts I had were bone/cream color on the outside and a pretty green and blue or palest pink and lavender inside.

 


After that, some reading before bed. I'm at the 15% mark on the CS Harris book. 

 


Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

1 comment: