Monday, April 5, 2021

The weekend was too short


 Monday

These are the bracelets I made this weekend:

This is the one from the class we did on Saturday. 


 I like it but the design itself has a tendency to have the "wings" flip up while wearing it and I'd like to run a thread around the outside to tighten up the outline beads. I'm thinking of adding a line of beads with crystal between each wing. I'll have to play with it. 


Here is the bracelet I did yesterday for Easter.

 


I love the colors but it may be too subtle ... light colored with each other. I may have to play with that as well.

 Here's the next two we're doing for classes at the bead shop:

 


 The silver one is first up in two weeks.  The idea I have right now is black beads with white pearl.

 The other one, I have Botswana Agate stone chips which are beige, grey and some yellow.

 New books tomorrow so I'll have one to write up about. Haven't heard about my new glasses yet. Bah.

 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: