Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Not feeling it today


Wednesday. Not really too bad.


I finished the peyote bracelet last night. I just need to put on some jump rings and a clasp. If I do some beading tonight I may do the Dutch Spiral or thread the bead loom.

 


 Nothing's really wrong or bad or anything .... I just feel like I want a break. From people. From work. From the intentional decline of our country. From over-explaining when I somehow must have switched to speaking to Swahili because no one understands what I'm trying to say so I get sick of the sound of my voice or conversely having to bite my tongue to keep the peace. 

 

 Just a little down time. A long weekend. 

 


 Because I always struggle instead of surrendering. 

 

Or tonight I may just read or watch something on streaming. Steve has the gun range tonight so it will be just me and boys until about 7:30.

 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: