Friday, April 16, 2021

So ready for it


 TGIF. At last.

 


 Bead class tomorrow. Reminder of the one we're doing:

 

 


And I'm doing


 

We're having pizza tonight for dinner. Maybe tomorrow I'll pick up Mexican on the way home from the bead shop.

 One of the next classes, sometime in May, we're doing this bracelet:

 


 And I'm thinking of using this color palette now:

 


Purple/fuchsia on the outside and the party on the inside. 

 

 

Sort of the opposite of the black/white scheme of this week, right? And the next one is also subdued colors of dark gray/gold beads and beige/grey/yellow stones. I've also been playing with a beach-y soft palette as well.  But not a big rush.



 Otherwise, just going to recover over the weekend and maybe play with my new loom that showed up today instead of next week.

Heh heh heh. New hobby! Here's the first project (I'm signed up for a step by step online class)


My yarn should show up Monday.
 

Have a good weekend


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: