Thursday, May 26, 2022

Escape route! This way!


 Thursday


 The cup chain showed up last night .... it was the wrong size. My fault. I assumed it was a one size when, in fact, it was a millimeter bigger. I think. So... Not orange. 

 


 So... couple options. I could just work with what I've got for the found objects. I could do a single row tennis bracelet. The easy and smart thing to do. 

 


 Or if you're like me, and you have your mind set on doing that particular pattern,  you go on Etsy and order different cup chain and ask for express shipping so you can have it for the weekend. And a different color scheme:

 




 And I needed the next size up pearl beads for the base. Of course. Hopefully it will all arrive tomorrow, Saturday at the latest even with a holiday weekend. That will still give me a week and a couple days to work on it.

 


 In other news .... We hired a new sales person!!!

 


 His name is Bo and he starts on Tuesday. And he's a grownup and everything.

 


And he has a career in sales. Grew up in Billings so knows the area and has contacts. Looking for a job for the next 20 years. 

 


 And the best part is I don't have to do that job anymore....

 


 Stop. We're due this.

 


 Tonight, we'll probably watch the second part of Street Outlaws and some hockey. Steve's feeling a little under the weather so I think I'm making my Chicken Egg Roll Soup (I needed to anyway), and go to bed early for tomorrow is Friday before a three-day weekend.


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: