Tuesday, May 3, 2022

I"m here, aren't I?


 Tuesday

 

Coda had another follow up visit this morning. The vet took all the staples/sutures out. HOWEVER, apparently Coda started licking the open spot over night last night while I was sleeping so it's red and inflamed and it wasn't that way when I turned out the light. SO now he has to wear the cone of shame at night because I have to sleep sometime. Otherwise, he is always with me.  

 


 And they are continuing his antibiotics for another week.

 Steve has a board meeting tonight. I'm going to be starting over my crochet blanket. I was doing the ends wrong which was resulting in fewer chains each time. It's a forgiving pattern for a beginner and very forgiving yarn but my mistake is such that it has to be that I do a do-over.

 

But I got good practice in, right? Right.

 I just realized I have Curse of Oak Island to watch and that I missed it last week. AND I have Randee's live streaming of the found objects random winner tonight at the same time. And then May's found objects will be available to get.


We just keep plugging along....

 

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: