Monday, October 24, 2022

Bah, back to work

Monday


I finished the Sherry Thomas. I'm just starting GOOD GIRL, BAD BLOOD by Holly Jackson. 2nd of 3 in A Good's Girl's Guide to Murder trilogy.

 


 Pip is not a detective anymore. With the help of Ravi Singh, she released a true-crime podcast about the murder case they solved together last year. The podcast has gone viral, yet Pip insists her investigating days are behind her. But she will have to break that promise when someone she knows goes missing. Jamie Reynolds has disappeared, on the very same night the town hosted a memorial for the sixth-year anniversary of the deaths of Andie Bell and Sal Singh. The police won't do anything about it. And if they won't look for Jamie then Pip will, uncovering more of her town's dark secrets along the way... and this time everyone is listening. But will she find him before it's too late?

Published 2021; 388 pages.

I worked on my Found Objects Challenge this weekend. I made six necklaces -- two more to go. I'll have photos when it's all done. They turned out very nice. I've gotten the majority of it done early!

 


 It was nice to not go to the coffee shop on Saturday. There's just no way to work on my FOC there. I need access to all my beads and tools as things work or don't work. Thus I was able to make as much progress as I did. As much as I like seeing my friends, it would be nice also to have the whole weekends free more often.


 I didn't work on my bullet journal this weekend -- no time. So I need to work on it as much as I can at lunch and maybe tonight.

 


 Otherwise the usual stuff this evening.

 Have a good day

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: