Friday, October 14, 2022

I need a little space this weekend


 TGIF

 


 I found a new salad dressing for my Fall Salad. It is called Apple Cider Vinaigrette. It has apple cider vinegar with cinnamon, honey, and black pepper as the main ingredients. It was nummy but I need to do some adjustments. 

 

This weekend, of course, I'm having my beloved Thai Beef salad. 

The plan for the weekend so far is to go to the coffee shop. I know Ann, Jim and Patt won't be there. The other two, Jody and Carol, are the wild cards always whether they'll show up or not. I sent a group text to them to check on their status. If one of them says no, then I'm probably going to cancel and move our reservation to another date.

 


 I have many projects to work on whether or not I go to the coffee shop or not. And I'm nearly done with the C.S. Lewis autobiography.

 


 Otherwise, a nice, relaxing weekend. I hope.

 


Have a good weekend


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: