Thursday, October 27, 2022

When is the weekend, dammit


 Thursday. All day.

 


 It's been cold today. In my bones. I'm wearing a warmer top but my office is either too cold in winter or too warm in the afternoons of summer.

 


 Good news on the binge-watching front. First, there's a new Jack Ryan, season 3, coming on Amazon in December.

 


 Yay! I may have to re-watch season two. It's been a long while. 

ANNNNNNDDDD! The latest Doctor Who (the 13th) regenerated into ..... David Tennant! MY Doctor! The Tenth is coming back for one season to be (technically) be the 14th!!

 


 I'll be watching Doctor Who again next year!! And the same writer! What a glorious thing.

 I'm meaning to begin working on my November bullet journal at lunch today. Pencilling in.

 


 So then maybe tonight I can start the Halloween bracelet after I do my pages.

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: