Monday, October 16, 2023

Gearing up for the week

 Monday


 The weekend went well.

 Dinner on Friday night with my sister; Keo did very well in the car for an hour. Swapped out dog food on Saturday morning and picked up Chick-Fil-A for dinner. Had reading sprints, working on crochet afghan. We finally watched the new Mission Impossible movie via streaming. Part One. There was a train stunt in that movie that made my muscles tense for extended periods of time.

Tonight I don't have sprints but I'll spend as much time as I can working on the afghan. I broke my own record and have now added a fourth skein of yarn.

 


 My reading has slowed down in the past week while trying to listen to audiobooks. I don't them as well. And I'm really only reading before going to sleep at night via my Kindle. And I wasted a lot of time trying to find a stupid "cat on the cover" book for scavenger hunt and I don't care for cats particularly talking ones or ones that solve the crimes.


 Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: