Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Winter is here

 Wednesday.

 It's been a day already. 22 degrees out. Power out at the house at 4:30 so no morning show on YouTube and had to wake up Steve to open the garage door for me. Slick roads in an unfamiliar pickup.


 Reading page count update:


10/22: 218

10/23: 168

10/24: 72

10/25:

10/26:

10/27:

10/28:

TOTAL: 458/1000

I didn't get a whole lot of reading done yesterday, as you can see. It usually happens that way in mid-week.  I don't have sprints tonight but I'll be doing much the same - crocheting and so forth. I'm about to add my last skein of yarn to this afghan - 7th if I remember right. I may actually get it done this weekend.


 For being my very first one. Yeah. And then I'll be on to the next one as a Christmas gift. I'll have five maybe six weeks to complete it. I'm getting better at it so it should go quicker.


 Otherwise, just gonna hunker down.

 Have a good day

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: