Friday, October 6, 2023

Yes, it's been a rough week, why do you ask?

 TGIF

 Reading update:

I'm going to take a pause on the Galbraith for a day or so. The topic is heavy. 

But I need something to listen to because I need to go full blazes on the afghan I'm crocheting. Much to choose from but I know what I'll settle on yet.

A very very very popular fantasy romance (romantasy) series, ACOTAR, a.k.a. A COURT OF THRONE AND ROSES is a possibility. I read the first one many years ago but never continued. I've been interested in re-reading it. I did find someone reading it on YouTube therefore free so I may do that.

 
No plans this weekend other than the reading sprints tomorrow afternoon. And I'll be working on the afghan as much as possible during the five hours. So it will be imperative to find an audiobook but I could also play some YouTubes because I'm so behind on those too.

Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: