Friday, January 12, 2024

Cccccooooooooooooolllllllllllld


TGIF

We're having that period of time in winter where we are in deep below zero temperatures (negative 24 and not windchill) -- though there is wind so actually colder). Luckily, the worst of it is on Saturday and Sunday morning and not a work day. 

Steve's gun tournament was cancelled -- they shoot indoor during winter but no one should be out in this unless it's necessary. Even walking Keo, I'll be maybe going to the end of the driveway to show him how cold it is and then a walk around the back yard. 

I've got sprints tomorrow afternoon. I'm at the 50% mark of the Connelly book and 72% of the Penrose book. I'll finish both this weekend. I'd like to just hunker down but I may have to play chauffer. 

And I'll need to complete the Afghan for Candy for her birthday on Thursday. Otherwise, just laying low.

Have a good day


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: