Monday, January 22, 2024

I didn't agree to another Monday, Karen!


Monday

I started the genre blanket this weekend. Reminder, it's a row for each finished book in the color of the particular genre the book is. Here it is thus far:

Updated color scheme:

Dark green = historical mystery

Brown = contemporary mystery

Dark blue = fantasy

Light blue = science fiction

Pink = romance

Light green = nonfiction

Black = DNF/pause

Historical mystery heavy so far.

I'm still currently reading MISTBORN by Brandon Sanderson. Page 95 I believe. And THE GLASS HOUSE by Ashley Gardner (also as audiobook). 25%. I'm not making huge reading progress. 

The January 1000 Pages Read week starts today. I flailed in December. This week though, I'll have the new JD Robb to read (368 pages). I have another new release tomorrow, a new series by Andrea Penrose that sounds interesting so maybe I'll do that one too (also 368 pages).

No sprints tonight. I'm back to working on Steve's afghan, refreshing my memory on how to do the stitches since it'd been a while. So probably doing that and listening to the Gardner book. 

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: