Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Get us out of here!


Tuesday

I finished MISTBORN last night.  4 to 4.5 stars.  

And I get to add a new color to my genre blanket - dark blue yarn. I don't think I'll be finishing anything else this month. Books read in January.


I'm not sure what to read next. I could start the fantasy books I have planned for February's personal theme. The next scavenger hunt is this Sunday so if I want to participate in that, I need to start reading that now if I don't count something I've already finished. I have a couple contenders for the prompt "Give a series or book you DNFed, or was "just okay"another try." Though I have many many options, I'm narrowing it down to these three because I have them on Kindle and I also have them on audio: 


Here's some of the possiblities I've bookmarked for February.


As you can see, I'm focusing on fantasy.

I've got sprints tonight. I'll do the genre blanket row. And hopefully get some good reading in.

Have a good day

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: