Friday, May 10, 2019

A Friday kind of place


Hey guess what?



It's finally back. Tonight. The finale season. Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,  "The Missing Pieces":

Scattered across the galaxy, the team works to find their footing in the wake of losing Coulson and locating Fitz.
Otherwise, we'll be having Chinese food and watching Live PD. The usual Friday evening.


On Sunday I have NCIS Los Angeles, "The Guardian":

Callen and Sam travel to the USS Allegiance in the Persian Gulf to work with Navy Captain Harmon “Harm” Rabb, Jr. (from JAG) when the NCIS team uncovers ISIS sympathizers who are targeting military locations,
And the second to the last ever episode of Game of Thrones.

No real plans this weekend. No bead workshop. I've got to get groceries. I've got to vacuum, do laundry, clean bathroom, etc. And I have to bead and read.



Napping would be good too.



Have a good weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: