Monday, May 20, 2019

Have to wait ONE MORE weekend.



Monday. Five days until the three day weekend.


 I've got to muscle through as temporary Service Manager for a couple weeks before Tanner starts on the 3rd. 


The weekend went well. I completed -- for once! -- the bracelet we did at the beading workshop on Saturday. At least the body of it. I need to go back on Wednesday, if I'm able to go on my lunch, to ask how to do the ends.



We'll probably watch Street Outlaws tonight. Then I'll read and then bed.



Or, I got notification that my K2 beads were delivered so I can now work on my energy protection necklace with beads of black tourmaline, hematite, rose quartz, and K2. I'd like to have it done by Saturday for Danielle's forum so she can do a quick energy reading/check on it. Here's the idea/inspiration piece.


But this will have four beads, naturally. 

Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: