Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Halfway through the week


Nothing on TV tonight. Steve has the gun range and it doesn't look like it will rain this evening so he'll probably not cancel it. Thank goodness.


I will bead tonight. I finished my sister's bracelet but I want to redo it. I don't like the clasp and it needs to be a little longer. Here's what it looks like in close up.


So that will take the evening if the boys will let me. Coda in particular doesn't like me at the kitchen table. He wants me to be in the living room or he can't rest.



Here's the next couple projects materials:


 'Course I still haven't watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. from last Friday yet. And I have books to read.


Oh, here's a wonderful piece of art I found yesterday. Lord Mesa does these great scenes from Marvel and DC comics and pop culture.


I would buy that if I came across a print of it.


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: