Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Is that for me?



Last night I worked on the bracelet project from Saturday. My nemesis. I wasn't going to go to bed until I cracked the problem. And I did in the color choices. Woot!


And I'm hoping in the construction -- keeping the thread tension is so hard for me in this one. So I'm looking forward to working on it again tonight.


Or sleeping. 
 
Steve has the gun range tonight. At some point, I'd like to watch the New Amsterdam from last night. And to read. I've got the new Griffiths I've started, the Jodi Taylor I had already begun, and I got a digital loan today from the library of a re-read of Charlaine Harris. 


Yep. Indeed.

And I have to comment that I HATE the name Archie for the royal baby. ARCHIE?? The kid is already probably going to have ginger hair .... you want to curse him with the name too?


And even worse in the CW show, of the comic Rivendale.


They've announced that he's going to be Master Archie and not Prince Archie at least until Charles takes the throne. Prince Archie.


And his middle name is Harrison. Son-of-Harry. Geddit?


Have a good day



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: