Friday, May 31, 2019

The week has done me in


I don't want to play office anymore this week. I've given it my all. I don't have anything left.
 

 I've had a couple mini-meltdowns so I'm obviously done with dealing with humans now.


Tonight, I'm not sure what we're having for dinner as Steve has said he's a little burned out on Chinese food but I'm not cooking. We'll watch Live PD which finally live again after a couple weeks off.



And perhaps I'll have a glass of wine/7UP.



No plans for the weekend other than cleaning and getting groceries. Here's some of the future beading projects I have brewing, i.e. I have the materials either in hand or on the way.





 






I mean, how can you not love doing this? The creativity and possibilities are so much fun. Next step is to set up the means to sell them.



I may start to watch/available today a new miniseries via Amazon called Good Omens, based on the book by Neil Gaiman, starring David Tennant and Michael Sheen.



I also need to so some reading. I'm way behind schedule and I really haven't done much all week.


Have a great weekend



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: