Monday, August 9, 2021

Don't know if protecting them from me or vice versa


 Monday

 


 I finished the found objects July Challenge. Here's the photo of the found objects I received.

 


 Here's a photo of all the pieces of jewelry I made out the above. In total, thirteen separate items of jewelry. Three earrings. One bracelet. One anklet. Seven pendants, one necklace.

 


 And here they are:

 

Two earrings, two pendants, one bracelet in a set.


 My favorite, I think.



The next two photos are the same pendant, just two sides so the wearer has a color choice:




This is the anklet.


 It was more fun than frustrating. I used techniques I hadn't done before like wire wrapping, crimping, chainmaille, making loops for charms, etc. A lot of the extra elements were gotten at JoAnne's on clearance and used to be earrings and so forth that I re-purposed.

 A new monthly challenge starts tomorrow.

Have a good day

 


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: