Tuesday, August 17, 2021

PPPPbbbbbpppbbbb (raspberry)


 Tuesday. Or as we like to call it, second Monday.

 


 And Steve apparently didn't sleep much at all last night so I'm hoping we'll have dinner and he'll go to bed soon after.

 


 He needs it badly.

 I played with the Found Objects items. I think I've decided to play with color in dealing with the ugly red beads.

 


 Maybe doing something with these, reds and purples:

 

Or this color palette, red and mango:

 


 Or these:

 

Or this:

 


 Or all of them in some separate versions. I'm kinda seeing multi-strand, multi-color necklace. 

See the source image 

 

And I separated most of the other elements in to their components. The crystals, I may attempt the wire wrap bracelet that was taught during Jesse James Beads Camp a couple weeks ago.


So not an original design. We'll see. 

I separated out the chain from the big rings and that comes together like a set up for a charm bracelet. the rings, I don't know yet.


So maybe tonight figuring out what I'm reading and got to bed.

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: