Monday, August 30, 2021

Dunno ... feels like a Monday for some reason


 Monday.

 


 I worked on my Found Objects Challenge (FOC) this weekend. I've got to get moving on it because it has to all be done by Sunday night. The challenge ends on Monday the 6th.

 


 I finished two necklaces, a pair of earrings, and a bracelet. Halfway through another necklace. I still have (perhaps) two more necklaces, three more bracelets, and a couple pair of earrings. The earrings are the biggest maybes. Tonight I hope to do at least two of the bracelets.

 


 I also binged the first season of a Hallmark Channel series called Chesapeake Shores. It was free on Amazon Prime. I had it running while I beaded on Saturday.

 


 Hallmark is smart to develop these kinds of series. They have a HUGE stable of actors for their movies and they gotta keep them busy somehow. Yeah, so, now I'm probably hooked-ish on this one and will watch the other seasons. I think they're on season 5 now. But you kinda have to not analyze it too much. Five siblings, only one is married but now divorced with two daughters, have all come home to roost with dad (divorced but mom is coming back in the picture) and grandma in the spectacular big house on the shore of the bay. They don't seem to have many outside friends; they all just hang out together. They eat together a lot. Being Hallmark, they have some dramas but they get resolved pretty quickly. Still it's a pleasant show. Based on books by Sheryl Woods, I think.

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: