Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Annual Event Day


 Wednesday.

 


 Yep.

 Looking good so far for taking the afternoon off and going to the bead shop.

 

I grabbed a couple things to work on there but my primary thing will be to start designing our receptionist's Christmas present. She really loved the July subscription box from JesseJamesBeads when I showed it to her.


I told Steve he doesn't have to stay home tonight and he should go to the range tonight. I'm going to have my what-would-be-your-last-meal-if-you-were-going-to-die: spaghetti for dinner.

 


I think I've mentioned previously that I was watching a British show on Amazon Prime called The Wine Show.

 


I've really enjoyed the humor but also learning about wines. I was getting groceries in Albertsons yesterday and walked past a stack of The Joy of Wine Advent Callender boxes. 

 


 I decided to get it. I definitely won't be doing a wine a day.

 


The bottles are smaller but can you imagine every day for 24 days? No way. I was just interested in smaller samples to try without going to a wine shop and without buying a big bottle of something in order to do that. These are only American west coast wines but I think it could be fun.

Otherwise this evening, I'll just read or whatever. Another day; another year older.

 



Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: