Monday, November 1, 2021

What? Monday? Whaaa?


Yes, Monday.

 


 Had a good weekend. I went to the bead shop and made the second of three Found Objects necklaces. Or as one of the ladies calls it because she can't remember what it is actually called: junk challenge.

 


 We were celebrating Barb's birthday with cake there so a lot of people showed up. The table to work on was crowded.

 


 And yesterday I finished the third necklace except for how to clasp it. Ann really liked the design when I was laying it out on Saturday so I'm going to give it to her for a Christmas present.

 


 So here it is. October FOC challenge. What I started with:

 


Here's what I made:

 




 The photos don't do the colors justice in the shell necklace. The dark beads are a bluish-green. 

The challenge ends next Monday. November's challenge will begin next Wednesday.

 

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: