Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Woooooooot! Let the four day weekend begin!


 Wednesday. Beginning of a four day weekend. Happy dance!

 


 Tonight, Steve has the gun range. Casablanca is on TCM. I love that movie. I may watch it again.


Highlights for the coming days:

Thanksgiving. Keeping it low key and relaxed.

Bead shop closes on Saturday for good. I'll be there that afternoon.

I need to work on my Found Objects jewelry. Big time. And gifts.

We may rent the recent James Bond movie (via streaming on Amazon) and watch that tomorrow instead of football.

 



 It's been 15 years since he started the job (top photo). He did five movies. At the very beginning, I remember thinking I'd never like a blond Bond. Gotta say, he may be my favorite. Yes, even more than Pierce.

 


 Otherwise: Napping, reading, beading, binge-ing, etc.

 



 Happy Thanksgiving!

 

 

Have a good weekend

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: