Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I eat Tuesdays for lunch


 Tuesday

 


Steve's got a board meeting tonight. He didn't go last month so he's pretty much got to go this time.

 


 I didn't sleep much last night because Coda was restless, then Ryker wanted out at midnight, then a mouse was being noisy. I'm either taking a nap after I feed the boys or we're going to bed super early.

 


 Last night I unfortunately was flipping channels during dinner and came across the first episode of the miniseries based on Ken Follett's book, THE PILLARS OF THE EARTH. Episode three and four are on tonight.

 


 Which I had seen when it came out in 2010. But that was eleven years ago. And many of the actors have gone on to become names. So I watched it again. It was only two of the episodes but it did go past my bedtime, until 9pm.

 

Now I have the overwhelming urge to read it (again?) (did I read back then?) (maybe). Or to watch it on Amazon Prime.

 


 Oh no! The premiere of The Curse of Oak Island is on tonight. And TWO HOURS.

 


 Sigh.

 


Have a good day

 

 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: