Monday, November 15, 2021

Heyyyyyy, beyotch


 Monday

 


I didn't go to the bead shop on Saturday. I got my hair cut and then stopped by Hobby Lobby for an hour and then was just not in the mood to go anywhere else. 


 I was there at the shop all afternoon on Wednesday. I'll do my lunch there this Wednesday; there's another party on Thursday evening -- this one for Brenda, the owner, Barb's sister. And then, with only two Saturdays left, I'll have to do the next two Saturdays.

 


It's been dark/cloudy today but warm -- hitting about 70. Starting tomorrow though ...

 


 Anyhoo. Not much going on at the moment. I didn't bead. I jumped around in my readings. I jumped around in my binge watching.

 


 Or just enjoying the thought of a nap whenever I wanted. 

Nothing really on TV tonight; we'll watch some Antique Roadshow while having dinner.

 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: