Monday, July 25, 2022

Back at work

 

 Monday


  I had a good weekend. Went to the coffee shop on Saturday. I didn't bead. I strategized my bullet journal (BuJo for short in the lingo of the BuJo world). 

 




 There will be much experimentation for the first few weeks, I'm sure. I'm thinking, for what I will use this for, each journal will be a month. This one will have the last week of July included as a place for me to try things.

 


 Once I get my preferred format set, it will get easier. And when I get my stickers it will be more fun. I will have a section to keep track of my reading; one to keep track of the salads that work. I will have a monthly page, weekly pages, and then daily pages.

 


 I think I'm sticking to reading INTO THE DARKNESS by J. A. Sutherland. 1st of 6 in series featuring Alexis Carew. SFF

 


 At fifteen, Alexis Carew has to face an age old problem - she's a girl, and only a boy can inherit the family's vast holdings. Her options are few. She must marry and watch a stranger run the lands, or become a penniless tenant and see the lands she so dearly loves sold off. Yet there may be another option, one that involves becoming a midshipman on a shorthanded Navy spaceship with no other women.

Published 2014; 312 pages. 

This is the second day without AC at work. I think they've forgotten us. I've got a big fan but it's not helping much. Just wanna go home and stand in a cool shower. 

 


Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: