Thursday, July 28, 2022

Lay off the cheeks, I'm smiling...


 Thursday


 So I'm getting closer to GO time with the bullet journal. 

 

I went to Michaels a bit ago and got some printer sticker paper so now I need to print some stickers and cut them out. The new journal arrives tomorrow.  On Friday night and Saturday at coffee shop, I'll probably pencil in the spreads -- month of August, habit trackers, weekly spreads, and daily journal pages. Then ink them in. Then sticker/decorate them. It will be a process. But starting on Monday.

 


 It's a lot of work, particularly in the beginning set up and the decisions to make, but my mission in doing this is to make my daily writing habit someplace pretty to go but also to help me keep doing it.

 


 Steve's got a committee meeting tonight. I'll do ..... something.

 


 Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster 

No comments: