Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Hiding from the heat (raspberry)


 Tuesday

 


I'm re-configuring -- or re-imagining -- my bullet journal. This has to be a purposeful endeavor, not an all-consuming waste of time. I watched some videos on YouTube last night for some minimalist spreads which were very very helpful.

 


 At lunch today I decided the journal I currently have will be my "garbage" one. Where I can plan things out and set up templates, etc. I have on order a different one for the beginning of August. It should be here Friday.

 


 Also at lunch, I templated (I made that a verb) the spreads for the monthly page, the habit tracker page, and the weekly page from the videos I watched. I like them.

 


 Tonight I hope to find templates/ideas for the daily pages. I'm thinking I'm preferring the minimalist style in general. I love and adore the decorating creativity possible and I will do that but I need to have a functioning tool foremost.

 

 Have a good day

 


Much love, 

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: