Friday, July 29, 2022

Ahhhh..... the weekend cometh.

 

 

 TGIF.

 


As you can probably tell from my recent posts, I'm pretty much going to be setting up my bullet journal. 


Of course, I won't be getting the entire month done in one weekend. I have the spreads sketched out in my mind, now I have to put them in the real August journal which should be at the house when I get there after work.

 

I have to pencil in the lines and lettering of the pages and think inking over those lines. That will be the bulk of what I do tomorrow. Splash page, monthly layout, five weekly spreads, book reading spread, habit tracking spread, and thirty-one days times four pages. 


And sticker-ing and decorating. 

 


And ready to go on Monday. 


Otherwise, the usual stuff happening on the weekend.

  May be a cartoon of text that says 'Behold 一 my collection of craft supplies! Wow! What do you make? Huh? What do you do with them? Ienjoy the possibilities!'

  Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: