Monday, July 18, 2022

Hot Monday

 

 Monday. Still hot. Blech.

 

I had a pretty good weekend. Quiet and cool. Steve was done with the Big Sky State Games by noon so that was also good for him. 

 


 I spent some of the weekend looking at bullet journals. Here's an example:


Yes, it's another thing to do daily/weekly/monthly but it also looks fun. And you can play with stickers if you want. There are sticker kits available for the month/week.

 


 Or you can just connect the dots on the page to make your areas. Total creativity. I would like to track some daily habits and also to jot down the salads I do each day.  I've looked at monthly subscription journals like this but it just didn't suit my needs so I'm going the route of creating my own layout.


 Nothing going on tonight. The usual. Today's salad was pizza.

 

Have a good day


 

Much love,

PK the Bookeemonser

No comments: