Thursday, July 14, 2022

Hot and cranky and it's only July


Thursday. In the 90s-100s for the foreseeable future. Have I mentioned I don't like summer?

 

I had an amazing salad today. Romaine lettuce (of course), deli sliced roast beef (Num!), julienne beets, mozzarella chunks, red onion, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano, grape tomatoes, and horseradish vinaigrette. I have left over roast beef so I'm having it again tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe all weekend.


Just getting through the day ... getting through the week. I apparently had a hair appointment set for Saturday but I've cancelled it -- I only needed the bangs done really. I won't be going to beading because Steve has to do Big Sky State Games. I'll just stay home all day and be cool with the boys.

 

 Maybe just going to read tonight. 

 


Have a good day

 

 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: