Monday, September 12, 2022

Bring it on, Monday


 Monday


I worked on my bullet journal a bit on Saturday at the coffee shop. Here's the page for week three.


 I was feeling a little under the weather yesterday so I didn't do anything except read and take a nap. I'm at 63% of the Galbraith book. That's, what, about page 802.

 

I'm doing Found Objects Challenge (FOC) this month. Here's what I received:

 


 Interesting, to say the least. I don't know yet. Thinking maybe some bracelets with the large crystals and the buttons. 

Oh, the weekend warm meals. The chili turned out nummy. I liked it over the cilantro-lime cauliflower rice. Sunday, of course the Thai flank steak was SO good. Over the coconut cauliflower rice ... the verdict isn't in. It was ok. I think I'd prefer over broccoli. I'll have to experiment. Tomorrow, I'll be using some left over chili and make a taco salad.

 


 Tonight, not much on TV, maybe we'll watch some Street Outlaws. I'd like to read a bit. The Galbraith is starting to pick up.

 

 

Have a good day


 Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: