Friday, September 16, 2022

Weekend! Fly you fools!


 TGIF

 


 Steve's got a tournament tomorrow. All day. Should be fairly nice weather for them. We cancelled bead group tomorrow because three of the six regulars were going to be gone already for various things and then it turned out that I also wouldn't be going because I like to stay home with the boys if Steve will be gone. I'm actually very glad to be staying home. I needed a break.

 


 What I need to do tomorrow is some cleaning. Big time.

 


 Otherwise, personally, I'll be laying low. Reading, napping, journaling, etc. And I look forward to the weekend for my Ridiculously Big Salads - Beef Thai which I love and I'm trying a new one Mango Salad with Chili Lime Chicken

 


 Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: