Tuesday, September 20, 2022

No drama please, it's Tuesday


 Tuesday

 


A lovely, cooler, dark, Tuesday .... wasted at work. 

 


 Nothing on TV. I do have a live stream of Randee's beading per usual (every Tuesday night) and The Chosen has a live stream tonight as well with a new scene from Season Three so very cool. I may not watch either.

 


 Just kinda tired and don't want to stay up too long. Of course, saying that, I'll probably get a second wind.

 


Being relatively cooler out, I'm making a quickie stew-ish thing for Steve for dinner tonight from left over crock-pot cube steak, some carrots and potatoes.

 


 I've been in a classic mystery book mood this afternoon. There are SO MANY I haven't actually read. I'm thinking about having a reading challenge for next year to read at least a month. We'll see.

 


Yeah, I'm sure it will pass. I'm such a mood person in reading, crafting, etc. etc.

Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: