Friday, September 2, 2022

See you on Tuesday!

 

TGIF. Three-day weekend.

 


 Last night was rough for me. I got less than two hours of sleep. Seriously. No exaggeration. Coda had diarrhea three times. Clean up. Sit with him. Was chilled because I had to have the windows open for obvious reasons.  And at one point an alarm went off for a half hour in the neighborhood. I took Coda outside once.

 


 I don't know what was causing this in Coda - I don't recall feeding him anything out of the ordinary. He does eat grass a lot so maybe he ate a bug. But I didn't feed him or Ryker this morning because he needs to clean this out of him. Ryker usually isn't really that hungry for his food until just before bedtime. And on Ryker's walk, he was verging on it too so I was taking precautions. When I get home today, I'll feed them both chicken and rice which is what is recommended in these situations.

 


 So. No messing around tonight. Bed. Sleep. 

 


 Adding to the big reading mix I find myself in this week, I will be starting the audiobook of THE FIRST BINDING by R.R. Virdi. Debut

 


All legends are born of truths. And just as much lies. These are mine. Judge me for what you will. But you will hear my story first. I buried the village of Ampur under a mountain of ice and snow. Then I killed their god. I've stolen old magics and been cursed for it. I started a war with those that walked before mankind and lost the princess I loved, and wanted to save. I've called lightning and bound fire. I am legend. And I am a monster. My name is Ari. And this is the story of how I let loose the first evil.

Published 2022; 822 pages; 41 hours 18 minutes. Something to listen to while I work on my bullet journal this weekend. 

 I have no plans other than the coffee shop for beading group tomorrow afternoon. Maybe Steve and I can watch a movie on streaming one evening. Otherwise, we will both be laying low. 

 

 

Here's some shots from my September bullet journal. The colors are a little off. It's teal, rose gold, and grey-ish brown-ish. 

This is the journal. It is VERY teal so color is way off.

Inside front cover. Got the picture from my calendar at work.

 

September splash page. 

September calendar
 


September habit and goals trackers

 September goal (reading journal) and Brain Dump. 



I haven't done the weeklies or dailies yet.  And as you can see, some of these pages aren't complete yet either. This and sketching out the reading journal ideas are what I will be working on at the coffee shop and this weekend. Plus reading. And everything.

 


Have a good weekend

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: