Wednesday, December 28, 2022

I said it's time to go home now


 Wednesday.

 

 

 I didn't read as much as last as I planned last night because I got to working on my 2023 reading journal. 

Part of my goal, I think I already stated, is to finish or continue in series I've started but left unread completely. So I worked on some spreads to list the authors I want to read and the titles of the books left. And then it grew and grew.

 


 Between all the series' books, my new releases, and my 23 in 2023 list (below), I should never want for something to read ever again ... or at least all year.

 


 My 23 in 2023 list may change (of course and it already has a few times), but my criteria for those I chose are they are ones that I've been meaning to get to ... but haven't yet. And several are quite large books so....

 


 Great intentions, right? 


FIRST BINDING Virdi, R. R. 
ASSASSIN'S APPRENTICE Hobb, Robin
BABEL Kuang, R. F.
STATION ETERNITY Lafferty, Mur
SPELLS FOR FORGETTING Young, Adrienne
CASSIEL'S SERVANT Carey, Jacqueline
FOUNDRYSIDE Bennett, Robert Jackson
HIS MAJESTY'S DRAGON Novik, Naomi
CALIBAN'S WAR Corey, James S. A. 
WINTER'S FURY Rayne, A. E.
 WAY OF KINGS Sanderson, Brandon
GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB Lagercrantz, David
THE BLADE ITSELF Abercrombie, Joe
SHADOW AND BONE Bardugo, Leigh
A COURT OF MIST & FURY Maas, Sarah 
THEFT OF SWORDS Sullivan, Michael
A DARK ANATOMY Blake, Robin
IN THE KING'S SERVICE Kurtz, Katherine
THE GOLDEN AGE OF MURDER Edwards, Martin
FREEDOM & NECESSITY Brust, Stephen
WITH THE LIGHTNINGS Drake David
REDWALL Jacques, Brian
NICCOLO RISING Dunnett, Dorothy

 

 One book is a re-read from a very long time ago. One book is released later this year. Other new releases in 2023 I'm not listing here because I'll be reading them regardless. These are mostly fantasy with a handful of mysteries. No nonfiction.

Tonight, Steve's got the gun range. I'll read or work on the reading journal.

 


Have a good day

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: