Friday, December 30, 2022

In with the new ....


 Friday. TGIF. Three-day weekend. The last one until May.

 


 Tomorrow I'll spend the afternoon at the coffee shop for bead group. I'll work on inking my reading journal. Tomorrow night I'll watch Casablanca.

 


 Otherwise no plans for the weekend. I'll also watch some Jack Ryan episodes because we didn't last weekend. I've got another episode of The Chosen on Sunday. Reading and napping.

 


 Here's 22 of my 23 in 2023 list, revised. I have room for one more.

FIRST BINDING by R. R. Virdi (fantasy)

ASSASSIN’S APPRENTICE by Robin Hobb (fantasy)

BABEL by R. F. Kuang (fantasy)

STATION ETERNITY by Mur Lafferty (scifi)

SPELLS FOR FORGETTING by Adrienne Young (fantasy)

CASSIEL’S SERVANT by Jacqueline Carey (fantasy)

FOUNDRYSIDE by Robert Jackson Bennett (fantasy)

HIS MAJESTY’S DRAGON by Naomi Novik (fantasy)

CALIBAN’S WAR by James S. A. Corey (scifi)

WINTER’S FURY by A. E. Rayne (fantasy)

THE WAY OF KINGS by Brandon Sanderson (fantasy)

GIRL IN THE SPIDER’S WEB by David Lagercrantz (mystery)

THE BLADE ITSELF by Joe Abercrombie (fantasy)

SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo (fantasy)

A COURT OF MIST AND FURY by Sarah Maas (fantasy)

THEFT OF SWORDS by Michael Sullivan (fantasy)

A DARK ANATOMY by Robin Blake (mystery)

IN THE KING’S SERVICE by Katherine Kurtz (fantasy)

A NATURAL HISTORY OF DRAGONS by Marie Brennan (fantasy)

FREEDOM & NECESSITY by Stephen Brust/Emma Bull (RR) (fantasy)

REDWALL by Brian Jacques (fantasy)

NICCOLO RISING by Dorothy Dunnett (historical fiction)

 

Yes, it's very fantasy heavy. These have been piling up so I want to see if I like them or not, read the series/trilogy or unhaul them from my reading. And the last book, I'd like to add either another mystery or science fiction. I thought about nonfiction. We'll see.


 Have a good weekend and Happy New Year

 


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: